This page features links to the Compact states’ websites (Colorado, Kansas, Nebraska) and water resource partners, as well as federal partners. Follow the links to explore a wealth of information about the basin.
Kansas Water Information Management and Analysis program WIMAS
- Current Drought Report – Kansas Water Office
- Kansas Groundwater Management District No. 4
Nebraska Data bank
- Nebraska Interactive Stream Gage Map *NEW Link*
- Nebraska Natural Resource Districts
- Frenchman-Cambridge Irrigation District
Bureau of Reclamation
Harlan County dam data (from the Bureau) – current contents (top of conservation = 315,090 AF / 1946.0)
Lovewell dam data – current contents (top of conservation = 35,666 AF / 1582.6)
Corps of Engineers
- Kansas City District
Hourly Data Collection Platform (DCP) data from the Missouri River Division of the Corps – Type HACO to get Harlan County data and MILD for MilfordPlots of Hourly DCP data
U.S. Geological Survey
Colorado Water Science Center
Kansas Water Science Center
Nebraska Water Science Center
- U.S. Geological Survey Dashboard – interactive stream gage map *NEW Link*
- Nebraska U.S. Geological Survey streamflow – real-time data for Nebraska streamflow.
- Kansas U.S. Geological Survey streamflow – real-time data for Kansas streamflow.
- Kansas Drought Watch – U.S. Geological Survey